KTU Big Data School is an international event focused on the development of knowledge and skills in the field of big data of scientists and experts from business. The event brings together the best specialists from all across Europe to share their experience with students, scientists and business professionals. The event is concentrated towards deep theoretical background and improving skills during practical workshops.
The Big Data School 2023 will be conducted by the following lecturers:
- Dr. Wannes Meert (KU Leuven, Belgium) Learning, evaluating and verifying tree-based models;
- Dr. Michael Fairbank (University of Essex, UK) Recurrent neural network and their application;
- Dr. Mindaugas Kavaliauskas (KTU Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science) and announcements from company representatives.
Each lecture will be supplemented with hands-on sessions guided by the lecturers and will help to increase the understanding of each topic. Learn something new, get inspired for new projects, and meet colleagues from other organizations! The event is intended for business and industrial representatives, researchers, doctoral students, and second-cycle students in order to deepen their knowledge of big business data analytics and their use.
From January 11th to February 23rd.
Early bird fee:
- One-day participation 200 euros;
- Three days’ participation 500 euros.
From February 24th to April 17th.
- One-day participation 270 euros;
- Three days’ participation 600 euros.
If you want to register three or more people, please, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the price.
To register please visit our website https://bigdataschool.ktu.edu/
In case of any questions, please contact us by email email@example.com