Our current research interests are on „Applied analysis“, mainly focused on partial differential equations and their applications in other sciences such as physics, biology and economy.
Some selected topics are
- Complex systems and their related kinetic equations;
- Population dynamics with diffusion, self-diffusion and cross-diffusion;
- Singular limits in partial differential equations;
- Partial differential equations in semiconductor modelling;
- Fluid-dynamic type systems;
- Stability of matter in quantum mechanics;
- Parabolic Monge-Ampere equation and related curvature flows.