Our current research interests are on “Applied analysis”, mainly focused on partial differential equations and their applications in other sciences such as physics, biology and economics.
Some selected topics are
- Complex systems and their related kinetic equations;
- Population dynamics with diffusion, self-diffusion and cross-diffusion;
- Singular limits in partial differential equations;
- Partial differential equations in semiconductor modelling;
- Fluid-dynamics type systems;
- Stability of matter in quantum mechanics;
- Parabolic Monge-Ampere equation and related curvature flows;
- Derivation of the mean-field limits for interacting particle systems.