Welcome to the webpage of the course Mathematical Finance. The course will take place live in person. If you are interested in taking the course, please sign up for the ILAS group. This will help us to provide you with information regarding the course and does not mean that you have to do the exam in the end. The course will cover the following topics:
Lecturer: Prof. Dr. David Prömel
Tutors: Anna Kwossek, David Scheffels
Style: written exam of 90 min
- Requirement for the exam are at least 50% of the points on the problem sheets.
- It will be a standard written exam of 90 min.
- The exam questions are in English only.
- You may reply in English or German.
- You are allowed to use a non-programmable calculator, but (we think) you do not need it.
- Everything (lectures, problem sheets, tutorials) is relevant for the exam.