Update: There will be a frist tutorial/
The lecture course „Advanced Mathematical Finance“ will be continued but, of course, without any lectures or tutorials which required your personal attendance.
Please write me an email with your name when you plan to continue the lecture course and please check regularly my homepage for updates. If I have your email address, I can also keep you informed via email.
The lecture course will be carried on in the following manner (at least until 20/04/20) :
- The lecture notes with be updated every Tuesday and Thursday at the latest at 10 am.
- The lecture notes are will be divided into pieces corresponding to the amount of 90 min lectures.
- I will be available in my office (or via Skype) during the usual lecture times for questions.
(In modern education this style is called “inverted classroom” which is actually a very good preparation of writing a thesis in the future.)
The problem sheets and tutorial will be carried on in the following manner:
- You can hand in your solution via email (proemel (~at~) uni-mannheim.de) as PDF file.
- Sample solutions will be provided on my homepage.
- You can submit your solution up to one week after the announced deadlines.
- You are strongly encouraged to do the problem sheets in order to check your own understanding of the lecture. The content of the problem sheets is also relevant for the exam. However, I will not enforce 50% correctly solved problems as requirement for the oral exam.
- The tutorial will be continued in some way (to be determined).
If you have questions, please drop me an email. Consultation-hours are possible at any time either in person or via Skype (my Skype name: david.proemel).
This is an usual situation for all of us, so let’s make the best out of it. In particular, let’s try to keep working hard and try to support each other. The room (B4.01) next to my office will be open as a self-study room from Monday (16/03) on.
Lecturer and tutor: Prof. Dr. David Prömel
Tues B2 (10:15-11:45) C 014 Hörsaal (A 5, 6 Bauteil C)
Thurs B2 (10:15-11:45) C 013 Hörsaal (A 5, 6 Bauteil C)
Tues B5 (15:30-17:00) C 014 Hörsaal (A 5, 6 Bauteil C)
Exam: Oral exams (in English or German), dates are be determined.
1. Problem sheet (due on 20/02)